What is “RobiCash”?
- RobiCash is Robi Axiata Ltd.’s Digital Financial Solution, through which consumers can recharge their Robi and Airtel Mobile balance and pay their residential utility bills. Customer can either use the USSD method or the App as per their choice.
What is “RobiCash balance”?
- “RobiCash balance” means an electronic balance or a mobile wallet which can be used to pay Utility bill (Electricity, Gas, Water) and recharge Robi/Airtel mobile numbers.
What is “RobiCash point”?
- RobiCash Points are RobiCash logo signed agent points providing bill payment and train ticketing service. Customers can also Cash In “RobiCash balance” from any “RobiCash Point”.
What utility providers are currently available for Bill Payment with RobiCash?
- Currently you can pay bills for the utility service providers listed below:
|Utility Type||Utility Provider||Service Type|
|Electricity||BPDB||Prepaid and Postpaid|
|Electricity||BPDB Sylhet (Hexing)||Prepaid|
|Electricity||BREB||Prepaid and Postpaid|
From where can a customer get their “RobiCash” balance?
- The “RobiCash” balance is available in all the “RobiCash” logo signed agent points/POSs’ within your home location.
Who can avail RobiCash wallet?
- Subscribers (Robi and Airtel mobile phone users only), who have registered for “RobiCash” account, can avail “RobiCash” balance in RobiCash wallet in their mobile phones.
How to pay bills from Mobile?
How can you load RobiCash balance in mobile phone?
- Any Robi or Airtel subscribers/customers who is registered with ‘RobiCash account’ can, go to “RobiCash” logo signed retailers/points/POSs’ and can Cash in to get the load, by paying the amount of RobiCash balance the subscriber(s) wants to purchase. The POS/agent/point/retailer will Cash In the desired RobiCash balance into the customers’ RobiCash wallet.
How can you pay from RobiCash recharge shop’?
- If you have the physical bill, then go to nearby RobiCash retail shop and pay the bill amount with service charge. After the bill payment you will get notification SMS. Please save the Transaction ID for further reference.
Is there any service charge to pay bill(s)?
- Yes, subscribers need to pay service charge as per following table:
|Bill Amount Slab (BDT)||Service Charge (BDT)|
|1 to 400||5|
|401 to 1500||10|
|1500 to 5000||15|
|Note: Charges are inclusive of Vat and Tax as per government regulation|
What if someone forgets his/her RobiCash account PIN?
- Customer should call the customer care/helpline number [insert customer helpline number] for instant support. The Customer care will verify the customer and if the verification is ‘OK’ then PIN will reset to xxxxxx. But before doing any transaction customer must change this PIN (given/reset from 018xxxxxxxx - helpline), otherwise he/she will not be able to do any transaction.
What if a customer looses their Mobile Phone?
- Customer should go to ROBI’s customer care and do the requirements to block or/and reactive his/her SIM card. If the customer reactivates his/her old number then s/he will find the RobiCash account active in his/her SIM card along with left over RobiCash balance (if any).
Payment options for users?
- Only Robi and Airtel subscribers/users can pay electricity bills from both their mobile phones and from ‘RobiCash’ signed POSs’ & respective WICs. However, mobile phone users of other operators or those without any mobile phone can pay their electricity bills from ‘RobiCash’ signed POSs’ but before that s/he has to provide a mobile number where the SMS can be delivered after bill payment.
Where can the customer contact if their account gets locked?
- Customer will call Robi help line. Help line agents will deliver the required services.
Is there any restriction to pay bill same day in same number?
- Yes, no transaction is allowed to the same number twice within six hours.