Balance Transfer Robi introduces a new Balance Transfer service! Both Prepaid and Postpaid customers are able to transfer balance to any Robi prepaid account whenever required.
This service will also give Robi customers a great opportunity to continue communication even if they have less than Tk.1 balance! For the first time in Bangladesh, Robi Prepaid customers can request for balance to any Robi number.
To Transfer Balance:
To Request for Balance:
- Now you don’t have to register for using the balance transfer service.To transfer, just type the amount (For example, 20) in a text message body and send SMS to 1212 018XXXXXXXX (where 018XXXXXXXX is the balance recipient’s number).
- You will be auto registered for the service after the first transaction.
- You will also get a PIN code after successful transfer. Please use the PIN for future transactions. To disable the PIN, SMS off to 1210.
- To transfer balance using IVR please dial 1210.
- Please dial *140*6*1# to transfer balance.
When you Receive a Request:
- You need to have only 60 Paisa in your account to request.
- Just type the request amount (for example, 25) a text message body and send SMS to 1211 018YYYYYYYY (where 018YYYYYYYY is the balance donor’s number).
- Donor will receive the request as an SMS.
- Please dial *140*6*2# to request for balance
- To accept the request, reply the SMS with Y
- To discard the request, reply the SMS with N
- To block the requestor, reply the SMS with B
- BDT 2 (+ Supplementary Duty (SD) + VAT on price inclusive of SD) from sender and
- BDT 2 (+ Supplementary Duty (SD) + VAT on price inclusive of SD) from receiver (from the receiving amount).
1. In order to use balance transfer service, your connection must be active for at least 30 days.
2. A prepaid customer can transfer total Tk. 500 per day but maximum Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
3. A postpaid customer can transfer total Tk. 500 per day but maximum Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
4. For both prepaid & postpaid, minimum amount to transfer is Tk. 5 and monthly maximum transfer amount is Tk. 1000.
5. Transfer amount must be a whole number (e.g. BDT 15.30 is not valid).
6. Supplementary Duty (SD) + VAT on price inclusive of SD and conditions apply.
7. For details, please call 123 or sms HELP to 1210.
5% Supplementary Duty (SD) , 15 % VAT on tariff inclusive of SD and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable.