All Robi prepaid customers (except Uddokta, Easyload and Corporate) can enjoy Upto BDT 100 ON DEMAND Jhotpot Balance during emergency need when their main account balance is Low from BDT 0-5
- Except Uddokta, Easyload and Corporate prepaid
- Except those that have had an outstanding advance on Jhotpot Balance.
- Except those, who has previously opted in to Regular Jhotpot Balance
Customer needs to subscribe through an SMS typing: START<>O to 8811 or Dial *123*007#.
- Through this feature all the Robi prepaid subscriber will be eligible to get On Demand Jhotpot Balance of BDT 5 - 100 based on their historical usage.
- On Demand Jhotpot Balance credit limit will be changed every month depending on the customer’s usages and recharge pattern
- To Claim On Demand Jhotpot Balance, customers can take below actions:
- USSD :: Dial *123*007# (Free of cost) or
- SMS :: Type “START O” send it to 8811.
- For De-registration in On Demand Jhotpot Balance, customer does not need any opt out dialing. Every time they need a balance, they dial the above code:
- For Status Check customer will be able to check the On Demand Jhotpot Balance status in below way:
- SMS :: Type “STATUS” send it to 8811
- Customers can use this On Demand Jhotpot Balance amount for any local voice calls, local SMS, & any Voice and/or SMS Bundle Purchase.
- In the next recharge of the customer, the On Demand Jhotpot Balance (70% of the recharge amount or total Credit / Loan amount - whichever is lower will be applicable) amount will be deducted from the recharged/refilled amount.
- Customer can enjoy till the maximum/full limit of his/her On Demand Jhotpot Balance amount.
- Once the Credit amount is fully consumed, no further credit will be allowed till s/he repays the loan (partially/totally).
- Respective package call charge & pulse will be remain unchanged while availing On Demand Jhotpot Balance
- To enjoy On Demand Jhotpot Balance customers’ needs to have main account validity
- Any IDD / Roaming usage is not applicable in On Demand Jhotpot Balance
- Campaign Duration :: Till Further Notice
For more details, please refer to: FAQ