Principles & Purpose
- We will be legally, ethically, and morally correct.
- Our conduct will be fair and honest.
- We will listen, seek understanding and encourage open dialogue.
- We will be passionate in pursuing our beliefs
- We will treat others with dignity, valuing and benefiting from diversity
- We will be accountable for our actions and behaviors on fellow employees, customers, shareholders, and the communities in which we operate.
- We will be courageous in sharing our work and bold to learn and improve from our mistakes
- We will adhere to our Code of Conduct, protect and uphold it.
Customer at the Centre
- We will be customer centric delivering their needs in terms of value, quality and satisfaction.
- Our customer focus will be unrelenting in creating positive experience, at every point of interface, sale and post-sale.
- Simplicity will be the key for the customer to learn about us, buy from us, and get support from us whenever, wherever.
- We will strive for continuous innovative solutions in every sphere of our work.
- We will engage with the customers to know their demands and our actions will be designed to serve the customers better than our competitors do.
- We will not be distracted from creating and providing value for our customers.
I Can, I Will
- Ensure our efforts produce desired results.
- Seize opportunities at the right time and execute them on time.
- Go beyond our scope, strive for and achieve excellence.
- Do what it takes to ensure delivery of results not waiting for delegation.
- Go that extra mile, setting ambitious goals to ensure our efforts bring success.
- Have the courage to say and do what it takes in order to ensure success