With pre-paid international roaming service, any Robi pre-paid subscriber (excluding Uddokta and Easyload) will be able to enjoy his or her telephony needs (voice & SMS only) while in abroad.
Key features of Pre-paid Roaming
No security deposit.
No subscription fee to avail this service.
Basic requirements for Pre-paid Roaming
The following requirements need to be fulfilled to have pre-paid international roaming subscription:
- Robi regular pre-paid subscription with IDD facility
- International Credit Card in customer’s own name with at least 6 months validity or Foreign Currency Account
- Properly filled in and signed International Roaming Registration Form & pre-paid Roaming service condition letter, available at Robi Customer Care Center
- Two copies of colored passport size photographs of the customer
- Photocopy of ownership document
- Photocopy of the first seven pages of the customer's passport
- Enlarged photocopy of both sides of the International Credit Card
- Photocopy of Work Permit (in case of Foreign Nationals only)
- Bank Certificate in case of Foreign Currency Account
For more details call at our helpline – 01819232477.