What you get ?
Get the messages of your callers even when you cannot receive their call!
Activate your Voice Mail Service now and it will answer your calls when you are not available to take them.
Voice Mail Service (VMS) is an easy to use personal answering service. Your unanswered calls are forwarded to voicemail. Caller will hear a welcome greeting requesting them to leave a message. You may retrieve these messages later.
Voice Mail Service works when
- Your line is busy or
- The call is unanswered or
- You are unreachable
How you get?
To activate your voice mail service…
- Go to the “Call Divert” option of your handset
- Select your preferred condition for using the voice mail service (Busy, Not Answered or Out of reach)
- Activate divert for that condition to the number 8121
- After successful activation when a call will be forwarded to voice mail system, a mailbox will automatically be created for your number.
To access your voice mailbox or to listen to the voice mails in your mailbox, just dial 8121.
Tariff for accessing your voice mailbox by dialing 8121 is Tk. 2 per minute with 10 seconds pulse.