Transfer Balance in a NEW and EASY way!!!
introduces a new Balance Transfer service! Both Prepaid and Postpaid customers are able to transfer balance to any Robi prepaid account whenever required.
This service will also give Robi customers a great opportunity to continue communication even if they have less than Tk.1 balance! For the first time in Bangladesh, Robi Prepaid customers can request for balance to any Robi number.
To transfer balance:
To request for balance:
- Now you don’t have to register for using the balance transfer service.To transfer, just type the amount (For example, 20) in a text message body and send SMS to 1212018XXXXXXXX (where 018XXXXXXXX is the balance recipient’s number).
- You will be auto registered for the service after the first transaction.
- You will also get a PIN code after successful transfer. Please use the PIN for future transactions. To disable the PIN, SMS off < Your PIN> to 1210.
- You need to have only 58 Paisa in your account to request.
- Just type the request amount (for example, 25) a text message body and send SMS to 1211018YYYYYYYY (where 018YYYYYYYY is the balance donor’s number).
- Donor will receive the request as an SMS.
When you receive a request
- To accept the request, reply the SMS with Y
- To discard the request, reply the SMS with N
- To block the requestor, reply the SMS with B
- BDT 2 (+VAT) to transfer and
- BDT 2 (+VAT) will be deducted from the transferred amount.
For details, please call 123 or sms HELP to 1210.
A prepaid customer can transfer maximum Tk. 100 per day
||A postpaid customer can transfer maximum Tk. 100 per day.
For both prepaid & postpaid, minimum amount to transfer is Tk. 10 and monthly maximum transfer amount is Tk. 1000.
Transfer amount must be a whole number (e.g. BDT 15.30 is not valid).
||VAT and conditions apply.
Click here to Download FAQ